Ski holiday in Wagrain, Ski amadé
In Wagrain, our Aparthotel Steger is located in the middle of Ski amadé, the largest ski region in Austria. With one lift pass you can ski on 720 kilometres of slopes. From that there are nearly 35 kilometres of the best-prepared slopes in Wagrain.
Beginners and those who ski for fun get their moneys worth, just the same as the sporty ski aces do, who want to go up against the steep slopes.
Children and beginners experience the first skiing days in WAGRAINI’s winter world. Tips and tricks are passed on playfully from qualified ski instructors.
All this awaits you in the ski region of Wagrain:
- 37 kilometres of slopes (blue, red, black)
- 160 hectares of skiable area
- Free ski bus for all Wagrain guests
- WAGRAINi's winter world for the children
- 10 gondolas and chairlifts
- Top package price offers for winter holidays
Playfully the children learn the first turns on skis or improve their technique in an advanced course, while the adults gain one or two helpful tips in a private lesson.